Welcome to Diamonds and Wine! This podcast has been a long time coming for followers of Lady Lovelie's Curio on Instagram. In this podcast, Elisa Lovelie - founder and CEO of Lady Lovelie's Curio and all affiliated brands - talks a little bit about her life in the antique jewelry business, what is going on with current fashion accessories, and interviews a wide variety of guests from the wide world of jewelry.
Episode 1 - Elisa's Story
• In this inaugural episode, Elisa Lovelie - founder and CEO of Lady Lovelie's Curio and all affiliated brands - talks a little bit about herself and how she got started in the antique jewelry business. She'll also answer some questions submitted by her Instagram followers about her collection of vintage gems.
Episode 2 - Elisa's Collection
• Elisa exports some of her personal favorite pieces in her private collection of jewels. She explains what makes a piece special to her and how she ever manages to part with any of the precious gems she acquires.
Episode 3 - Met Gala Breakdown
• The Met Gala was full of celebrities wearing works of art. Elisa, Arianna, and Kathy break down their favorite looks, discuss the overall theme of the 2019 Gala and make predictions for next year's looks. They also pair pieces from The Curio Collection with celebrity looks.
Episode 4 - Celebrity Styles - Pt 1
• The Met Gala was exciting but Elisa, Arianna, and Kathy don't need an excuse to talk celebrity styles. They pick more pieces from the collection and pair them with some outstanding celebs and their infallible stylings.
Episode 5 - Doe Deere
• Elisa is in sunny Los Angeles and stops by the picturesque home of Lime Crime Cosmetics founder and current CEO of jewelry brand Poppy Angeloff - Doe Deere. The two talk about life and of course what it is like to be the founder of two successful jewelry companies.